Hawai’i (*singh)….such a gorgeous place to regroup, reenergize and move forward with a fresh mind! Hawai’i is truly a paradise enriched with much culture and love for nature. During my time on the islands, I took a moment to jot down the top 10 things they taught me. Here they are:
1. Hawaii is actually spelt Hawai’i.
2. If you like rainbows, you will see plenty of them in Hawai’i!
3. Maui’s Front St. strip is less commercialized than the Waikiki strip in Honolulu.
4. Larry Ellis of Oracle has a beautiful island located directly across from where I stayed on Ka’anapali Beach in Maui.
5. Sea Turtles actually swim up to you as you enjoy your time in the water. They are magnificent creatures.
6. Traditionally, a Lu’au was a way for Polynesians to pass down traditions via song and dance, nothing was written.
7. The road to Hana showcased some unique small businesses, one being a world renowned banana bread stop!
8. The Hilton Hawaiian Village in Waikiki is the largest Hilton Hotel property in the world.
9. Oprah Winfrey owns many homes & real estate in Maui; including a house for her dogs and dog sitter.
10. Highly recommended destination for anyone looking for the perfect combination of adventure and relaxation!
P.S. I recommend a trip to Maui if you are looking for some R and R and beautiful scenic views that will inspire new and fresh business ideas and strategies.
On behalf of Nunzio Presta, From The Desk of BizON
Health. Happiness. Success.